I recently purchased an inflatable air pole freestanding Queen swag from Intents Outdoors and am thoroughly impressed with what I received. I rang Len Goon the owner of the company on the Monday morning as I had a few questions for him regarding the inflatable swags and had one on the courier by the end of the day. It arrived 2 days later well packaged up with clear instructions on how to "season" it to make sure that it is waterproof, I was instantly impressed with quality of the product. A great combo of durability, comfort and convenience - the Orson Air Pole Swag has the all the traditional features of a tough, quality canvas swag and combines them with the benefits of the latest in air pole technology to give you the ultimate camping experience. As a professional fly fishing guide I'm always looking for camping equipment to make my clients camp out experiences in the South Island back country that little bit more comfortable and these are perfect! It easily accommodates two adults with plenty of room to stretch out in , all up very impressive piece gear that Im very happy to have purchased , and will definetly be ordering another one shortly.
Inflatable Air Pole Swag features:
- Breathable 380gsm high density waterproof canvas, treated for UV and mould resistance
- Heavy Duty 500gsm PVC Tub floor
- Heavy-duty puncture resistant TPU air poles with zipped canvas covers (pole tubes replaceable if needed)
- Comfortable high density foam mattress (220cm x 150cm x 6cm) with removable, washable cover
- Dual entry on both sides of the swag with large canvas awning flaps over mesh screens
- Fine mesh screens allows air flow and keeps bugs out
- Heavy duty SBS zips covered by XL storm flaps to keep direct rain out
- Internal zipped windows with fly screens at head and foot for better ventilation control
- Boot bag/Entrance mat sewn onto each side of swag
- Heavy duty webbing straps and quick release buckles to bind swag when not in use
- Free XL Heavy Duty Oxford carry bag big enough for swag and bedding
- Includes with guy ropes and pegs with heavy duty peg down points
The swags are super easy to set up and my 9yr old son had it unrolled and set up it up in no time at all.
And just as easy to pack down when its time to head home,